RBI recruitment of Assistants 2012: online application form
Total RBI Assistants vacancies: 1000
Website link open from 1/3/2012 to 25/3/2012.
RBI recruitment 2012 Online Application Form:
Age limit as on 01-03-2012: Between 18 and 28 years candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/03/1984 and not later than 01/03/1994.
RBI Important dates:
- Website Link Open 01.03.2012 to 25.03.2012
- Date of Written Test 29.04.2012
- Payment of fees at Bank Branches 01.03.2012 to 27.03.2012
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
Candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service.
Bachelor’s degree should be from the University within the Recruitment Zone as per Notification given in RBI official website.
Selection will be through Written Examinations and Interview. Written exam will be for 200 marks.
Written examination will be Objective type and consist of five Objective Type tests:
- Reasoning 40 marks
- English Language 40 marks
- Numerical Ability 40 marks
- General Awareness 40 marks
- Computer Knowledge 40 marks
Candidate has to qualify in each part of the Objective test separately. Qualified candidates roll numbers in written examination will be available on the Bank’s website.
Qualified candidates will be called for interview who stand sufficiently high in merit on the aggregate marks of the Objective Tests, such merit being decided by the Bank in relation to the number of vacancies will be filled in.
Final selection: It will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the written examination and interview taken together in order of merit.
Official website of RBI: http://www.rbi.org.in/home.aspx
Direct link to get the details about RBI recruitment 2012: http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=2502
Vacancies are different at each category. To know about the Vacancy details, Centre, etc visit the given link: http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=2502
Application form fee:
- No fee is payable by SC/ST/PWD candidates
- Rs.385 for other categories
How to apply for the post of RBI:
- Fill the form carefully.
- Scan the photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- Visit RBI official website: www.rbi.org.in for filling the Online Application Form.
- After the successful completion of RBI form candidates should note down the registration number and password. Email & SMS indicating the Registration number and Password will be sent.
- You can reopen (three times only) the saved data using Registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Fee Payment: Fee payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within 3 working days at any branch of any one of the banks. Bank of Baroda / Bank of India / Indian Overseas Bank / Central Bank of India / Punjab National Bank / United Bank of India.
- System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing fee.
- There is also a provision to reprint the submitted application containing fee details, after three days from the date of fee payment.
In case the photograph or signature is unclear, you may edit application and re upload photograph or signature otherwise application form will be rejected.
Candidates must read the instructions which were given in the Bank’s website and fill the RBI Online Application Form carefully. For more details visit the official website of RBI.
Post your comments below about Reserve Bank of India recruitment 2012 of Assistants.Apply ONLINE, Assistants, Online Application Form, RBI, recruitment 2012