AAI Recruitment 2012 – Airport Authority Of India apply online
AAI recruitment 2012 online application form for the posts of Managers and Executive posts. Airports Authority of India recruitment 2012 details are available. You can apply online by visiting the official website: www.aai.aero.
Name of the AAI Posts – Vacancies:
Total number of AAI posts are 33 and vacancies in each post given here.
- Deputy Company Secretary -01
- Deputy General Manager (DGM) (Commercial)-01
- Deputy General Manager (Human Resources-07
- Deputy General Manager (Information Technology)-05
- Deputy General Manager (Fire Services)-02
- Deputy General Manager (Airport Operations)-06
- Manager (Corporate Affairs)-02
- Manager (Fire Services)-13
- Manager (Finance)-24
- Manager (Human Resources)-27
- Manager (Information Technology)-20
- Manager (Technical)-04
- Manager (Official Language)-02
- Manager (Commercial)-03
- Manager (Cargo)-05
- Manager (Law)-18
- Manager (Economic Planning)-02
- Manager (Architecture)-04
- Manager (Public Relations)-05
- Manager (Airport Operations)-17
- Junior Executive (Corporate Affairs)-02
- Junior Executive (Engineering Civil)-50
- Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical)-50
- Junior Executive (Fire Services)-16
- Junior Executive (Finance)-30
- Junior Executive (Technical)-30
- Junior Executive (Cargo)-25
- Junior Executive (Human Resources)-30
- Junior Executive (Information Technology)-20
- Junior Executive (Airport Operations)-100
- Junior Executive (Commercial)-20
- Junior Executive (Law)-15
- Junior Executive (Official Language)-02
Education Qualification, Experience, Instructions, Online payment and Relaxation of Age details are available on the official website of AAI.
Maximum age as on 01/04/2012
- Deputy General Manager/Dy. Company Secretary: – 40 Years
- Manager: – 32 Years
- Junior Executive: – 27 Years
Selection process of Managers and Executive:
- Screening and interview for the post of DGM.
- Screening and Eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidates.
- Written test and Interview for the posts of Manager and Junior Executive.
- For Manager (FS) / Junior Executive (FS) posts conducted written test, Physical measurement and endurance test
- Qualified candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidate should produce the valid HTV license while interview.
AAI recruitment 2012 important dates:
- Opening date for online registration 1/3/2012
- Closing date for online registration 1/4/2012
- Last date for receipt of payment though DD/PO 28/3/2012
- Last date for receipt of payment through credit/debit card 1/4/2012
- Deputy Company Secretary / Deputy General Manager (E-6): Rs.36600- 3%- 62000
- Manager(E-3): Rs.24900-3%-50500
- Junior Executive(E-1): Rs.16400-3%-40500
Instructions to the Candidates:
- Log on to www.aai.aero
- Select the Career link followed by Online Recruitment link.
- Fill all the details of application form including fee payment details.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature at the places provided.
- Submit the application.
- Download and take print of system generated Registration Slip which allots a unique registration number.
Official website of AAI: http://www.aai.aero/
Apply online for the AAI posts: http://184.108.40.206/ors/
For more details of AAI Recruitment 2012 visit the given link: http://220.127.116.11/ors/images/Advt_02_2012.pdf
Post your comments below to know about AAI Recruitment 2012 details.AAI, Airports Authority of India, Online Application Form, recruitment 2012