UGC NET 2012 June Exam Admit Card Download
UGC NET 2012, candidates are required to download the Bank Challan Performa from the UGC website and then deposit the requisite test fee in any branch of State Bank of India along with the bank charges of Rs.20.
UGC NET 2012 June Admit Card:http://ggsipuresults.nic.in/AdmitCard/160612/ugcadmcard150612.htm
Get the Roll Number of your Admit Card:http://ggsipuresults.nic.in/AdmitCard/160612/ugc160612.htm
UGC NET exam on June 24th: Timings
- Paper I: 9:30 am – 10:45 am
- Paper II: 10:45 am – 12:00 Noon
- Paper III: 01:30 pm – 04:00 pm
Follow these instructions:
Carry the below mentioned,
- One valid ID Proof
- Two passport size photograph
- Two prints out of E-admit card
- No TA will be paid for appearing in the Test
- Entry to the Examination Hall will not be allowed without this card
- Application Submission End Date: Monday; Apr. 30, 2012
- Last date for receiving the documents at the test center: Monday; May 07, 2012.
- UGC NET 2012 Exam Date: Sunday June 24, 2012
Print out of online Application Form (2 copies), Attendance Slip and Admission Card to the respective test center with fee receipt & category certificates.
Scanned passport (pp) size photograph in JPEG format of less than 300 kb,
Copy of Bank Challan (fee receipt).
After successful submission, the candidate should take printout of online Application Form (two copies), Attendance Slip (one copy) and Admission Card (one copy) on separate A-4 size papers.
Online application received after 7/5/2012 at the Test Centre will be rejected.
Updates will be available here about UGC NET 2012 Admit Card or Hall Ticket.Admit Card, UGC, UGC NET 2012